Most schools near you are now shut, CBSE exams have just been cancelled, and you do not know what to do and how well could you make your time productive.
This is a high period of uncertainty and you would have questions on your mind such as:
– Will my score be good enough.
– When will colleges start.
– Will I get into my dream college.
– Will I get through with the course of my choice.
Don’t worry. Life is unpredictable and you can make the best of it. Corona has affected everything and everyone. So, you be patient and hope for the best. And in the meantime, get your game stronger. Your school teacher maybe not be around to help you. You may be feeling helpless. But that’s the thing, zindagi se bada koi teacher nahi!
We understand the stress can get the best of you. So, stay positive and doing what you can could be the mantra.
So, here’s what you could try.
– Research more about courses for your further undergraduate studies. This is a great opportunity where you get more control of what’s on offer and what is meant for you
– Think about your passion and the regular options out there. Find your calling and see what excites you the most.
– Get in touch with your school teachers, speak to them about how to go ahead with your academic studies for multiple scenarios, and get their invaluable guidance.
– Speak with your cousins and acquaintances in jobs in field you would like to work in. Understand the practical work life scene and take help of the advantage to make wiser decisions for yourself
– Mixing all this serious work with a bit of fun would also do, relive your last moments in school as you can take out time to organize your school farewell (virtually) with your friends and school teachers.
And have a good time. Life is a beautiful opportunity and make the most if it as you step into the next phase of your education.
Imagine, dream, explore and have a good time. This too shall pass. Make the best out of it!