- The Aparnaa World School admission starts with: Aparnaa World School Aptitude Assessment (AAA)
- Aptitude Assessment comprises of Mathematics, English, Hindi/General Awareness.
- Centres for Aptitude Assessment : Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Burla, Bargarh
- AAA is conducted every year as per the admission requirements Students who wish to take AAA can call the Admission Help-desk and ask for a test.
- Students shortlisted after the AAA are invited to the school for an Interactive Session of games & sports, co-curricular activities and interaction with the Faculty. During this phase the student and his parents actually experience The Aparnite Life
- The final result for AAA is communicated through phone call or E-mail.
- For students wishing to join Aparnaa World School, the first step is filling the registration form.
- The filled in Registration Form along with the requisite fee and copy of the birth certificate issued by the local Municipal Corporation, Report Card of previous class and three self-attested passport size photographs of the applicant should be submitted online or sent to the school.
- Payment for enrollment as prescribed should be paid(includes Registration charges, Assessment Fee and Prospectus). Registration is valid for any two consecutive assessments.
- For AAA, Registration amount to be paid as prescribed. For doing the enrolment for AAA, a sum of Rs. 2000/- is to be remitted.
- Submission of Aadhar Card copy of the candidate is MANDATORY applicable in all states of India except J&K, Assam, Meghalaya before joining of school by the student
Who Can Apply?
- Admission is granted to classes VI, VII and VIII, for which the applicant should not be more than eleven/twelve/thirteen years of age respectively as on 1st of January of the year in which the admissions are sought.